Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Here are the top ten articles for the Spanish Language Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. Site of the month. www.ver-taal.com
Free Spanish resources. www.ver-taal.com offers lots of free Spanish language exercises.
2. Describing photos in Spanish. El perro lector.
¡Describe lo que ves!Describe what you see!
3. Colors in Spanish. Exercises
The best way to learn how to use color names in Spanish is... practice!
4. Spanish Reading Comprehension. ¿Qué me pongo hoy?
A new exercise: Read the text and complete it with the right words. There are also some comprehesion questions to answer in Spanish.
5. Forvo, the Free, Online Pronunciation Guide
Don't you know how to pronounce that Spanish word? Forvo can help you. Listen to any word, in any language, recorded by native speakers.
6. Site of the Month - LearnOutLoud.com
Yes, I´m still learning English... So, in order to get used to different English pronunciations, vocabularies, etc., I registered as a user at LearnOutLoud.com.
7. SpanishDict.com - Spanish learning community
SpanishDict.com is a funny and useful way to learn Spanish. And it is free!
8. Bueno or Bien?
This is a very common question among Spanish students. With this lesson you will learn to differentiate both terms and use them correctly.
9. Tip of the Month - A vs. HA
So, what´s the difference between these two Spanish words?
10. Spanish Tip of the month. Cien or Ciento?
Learn to know when to use either ´cien´ or ´ciento´.
Be sure to visit the Spanish Language Archives for all the articles!
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.