Here are the top ten articles for the Spanish Language Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. Reading comprehension. El niño y el gato.
Comprenhension exercise. Read the text and answer some questions. You can find a list of answers at the end of the article and a link to download this exercise in pdf format.
2. Describing photos. Using SER and ESTAR.
Describing photos can be a good and entertaining way to add more vocabulary to our Spanish.
3. Spanish Vocabulary. The PC and the internet
New Spanish vocabulary, this time about the computer and the internet. This article includes three sound recordings.
4. Spanish Exercise. The PC and the internet
Choose the word according to the given definitions. Exercise based on the previous article "Spanish Vocabulary. The PC and the internet)"
5. Site of the month. Italki.com
Italki, a good and practical way to learn/practice Spanish... or any other language you've got on your list!
6. Site of the month. www.ver-taal.com
Free Spanish resources. www.ver-taal.com offers lots of free Spanish language exercises.
7. Colors in Spanish. Exercises
The best way to learn how to use color names in Spanish is... practice!
8. Describing photos in Spanish. El perro lector.
¡Describe lo que ves!Describe what you see!
9. Spanish Reading Comprehension. ¿Qué me pongo hoy?
A new exercise: Read the text and complete it with the right words. There are also some comprehesion questions to answer in Spanish.
10. Spanish Tip. Prepositions EN and A
I thought I could tell you today about the use of "EN" and "A", as I noticed some Spanish language students find it hard whenever they try to use the right preposition. I know Spanish prepositions are sometimes difficult, but we have some clues on how to use the right one.
Be sure to visit the Spanish Language Archives
for all the articles!
Editor's Picks ArticlesTop Ten ArticlesPrevious FeaturesSite Map